PhD position available!
The international PhD Program in Cognitive and Brain Sciences at the University of Trento, commencing November 2018 is open for applications.
Our laboratory offers projects on the following topics:
- Imaging the processing pathway of visual stimuli in the insect brain
- How to see magnetic fields? Magneto-reception in insect brains
- Two-photon imaging of oscillatory dynamics and connectivity in local neural networks of insect brains
- Following the odor code: Tracing spatio-temporal response maps along the olfactory processing pathway
- Admissions: http://www.unitn.it/drcimec/admission
- Application summary: http://www.unitn.it/drcimec/node/118
- Application link: https://webapps.unitn.it/Apply/en/MyUnitn/Home/669/dott/cbs34
- Application Deadline: Thursday May 31, 2018, at 4pm (Italian time)
The CIMeC, it’s doctoral program and UNITN in numbers:
- 2018 UNITrento ranks among top Italian Universities in THE - Times Higher Education
- 4-yr program (Nov. 1, 2018- Oct. 31, 2022).
- Why a 4-yr program
- Courses are given in English
- 11 positions, 100% funded
- Salary: starting at approximately €1.200/mo. net
- Winners receive a €4887 tax-free research/mobility budget
- Why choose UNITRENTO
Please feel free to browse the FAQ pages on our website for further information