- Development of software for the downscaling at hydrological basin scale of precipitation forecast (sub-contract of the UE Interreg III B CADSES project “HYDROCARE”). 2006-2007.
- ALPNAP: Monitoring and Minimisation of Traffic-Induced Noise and Air Pollution Along Major Alpine Transport Routes (UE Interreg III B “Alpine Space”). 2005-2008.
- FORALPS: Meteo-hydrological forecasting and observation for water resource management in the Alps (UE Interreg III B “Alpine Space”). 2005-2007.
Projects in Trentino
- High-resolution forecast of the thermal comfort conditions in the major urban areas in the Province of Trento. 2015-2017.
- Climatic Atlas of Trentino – subprojects:
- Development of specific algorithms for mapping the principal meteorological and climatologic variables over the territory of Trentino. 2015.
- Wind atlas for the Province of Trento. 2013-15.
- Preliminary activities for the production of a wind atlas for the Province of Trento. 2012-2013.
- Analysis of synoptic-scale situations and related weather in the Province of Trento. 2012-2013.
- Analysis and mapping of solar radiation in the Province of Trento. 2012-2013.
- Environmental impact study of the movement to an underground settlement of a factory for treatment of building materials. 2005-2006.
- Wind power in Trentino: Part I – Preliminary assessment. 2005.
- GEPRI: Late frost in Trentino: climatology, micro-meteorological characterisation and applied modelling. 2002-2005.
- AQUAPAST: Water and speleothemes as tools for high resolution palaeoclimate reconstruction in the Trento Province. 2001-2004.
- SALTO: Study on missing blooming of Lake Tovel (Trento). 2001-2004.
- Environmental impact assessment of a project for a waste incinerator in Trento. 2001-2003.
- Assessment of possible tendencies in environmental variables relevant for safety and civil protection in Trentino and proposals for improving the observational resources for environmental monitoring and control. 2001-2002.
- Study of atmospheric dynamics in alpine valleys. 2001-2002.
- Study of the atmospheric boundary layer dynamics in the Adige Valley. 1999-2001.
Projects in Alto-Adige
- Impact assessment of the atmospheric pollutant emissions for the Sadobre Parking Lot S.p.A. planning, in the Campo di Trens municipality (BZ). 2015.
- Analysis of the emission of fine particulate matter from the industrial area south of Bolzano and assessment of their impact on air quality for the urban area. 2005.
- Study of emissions, atmospheric diffusion and deposition of contaminants from sources located within Bolzano area. 2000-2001.
Projects in Veneto
- Technical and scientific assistance for the Air Quality Plan of Verona. 2009-10.
- Assessment of the impact of the Brenner Highway on air quality in the Adige Valley between Bolzano and Verona. 2012-2014.
- Analysis of total daily precipitation 24-h forecast provided by ALADIN and ECMWF models and of data from rain gauge measurements for forecast verification in the years of 2003-2004. 2005.
- Detection of possible systematic errors in the strong precipitation forecasts from the global scale ECMWF numerical model. 2004-2005.
- Analysis of coherent structures in environmental fluid flows. 2000-2001.
- Advanced applications of informatics: Informatics for the environment. 1997-1999.
- Vortex, turbulent and chaotic flows: engineering and environmental applications. 1998-1999.