Hans Schadee è morto durante la notte (07.03.2021). Era malato da tempo ma ha sempre affrontato il suo male con coraggio e intelligente lucidità. Lucidità che lo stesso morbo aveva rispettato e che lui nutriva con tutta l'energia che ancora riusciva a mobilitare. Hans ha dato un contributo enorme (e troppo spesso misconosciuto) allo sviluppo delle scienze sociali di questo paese. Come ogni grande, è stato amato da pochi e ostacolato da molti. Ma ha sempre fatto la differenza. Che la terra ti sia lieve, Hans. Ci mancherai.
BBS - 15th April 12:30 pm - Work-family policies and women’s lifelong learning, Gundula Zoch (LifBi - Bamberg)
- Kowalewska, H., and Vitali, A. (2020) Breadwinning or On the Breadline? Female Breadwinners’ Economic Characteristics across 20 Welfare States in Journal of European Social Policy.
- Bernardi, F., and; Triventi, M. (2020) Compensatory advantage in educational transitions in Italy: trivial or substantial? A simulated scenario analysis in Acta Sociologica, 63 (1) , 40-62.
- Matteazzi, E. and Scherer, S. (2020) Gender Wage Gap and the Involvments of Partners in Household Work, in Work, Employment and Society, 1-19
- Cutuli, G., and; Grotti, R. (2020). Heterogeneity in unemployment dynamics:(un) observed drivers of the longitudinal accumulation of risks, in Research in Social Stratification and Mobility, 67, 100494.
- Albertini, M., Ballarino, G., & De Luca, D. (2020). Social Class, Work-Related Incomes, and Socio-Economic Polarization in Europe, 2005–2014 in European Sociological Review, 36(4), 513-532.
- Barbieri, P., Cutuli, G., Guetto, R., Scherer, S. (2019) Part-time employment as a way to increase women’s employment:(Where) does it work?, in International Journal of Comparative Sociology, 60 (4), 249-268.
The CSIS research unit operates in the framework of the general strategies of the Department of Sociology and Social Research of the University of Trento. Its main objective is the promotion and coordination of initiatives of theoretically driven empirical research, focusing on social Inequalities, their relation to institutions and their change over time and across generations.
We apply a comparative and interdisciplinary approach dealing with the analysis of the distribution and the perception of inequalities in the following fields:
- Welfare and the political system
- Employment and the labour market
- Families and demographic change
We aim at:
- strengthen the intra- and interdisciplinary cooperation among social experts dealing with the above topics, at local, national and above all international level, also with the objective of favouring the development and the dissemination of innovative methodologies in the field of social research;
- activate and consolidate a network of national and international relationships, on the basis of the already ongoing cooperations
- provide skills and knowledge acquired throughout the research activities to the interested stakeholders (Departments, Centres, public institutions and private organisations);
- organise seminars for students, PhD students, professors, social parts and citizens: http://r.unitn.it/en/soc/csis/brown-bag-seminars