The goal of Think Open Rovereto workshop is to bring together people from different disciplines and backgrounds to discuss the latest insights related to open science, with a special emphasis on cognitive neuroscience.
This year main topics will be: replication and reproducibility; open access; standard ways to arrange, analyze and share neuroimaging data.
- Serena Bonaretti - Transparent Muscoloskeletal Research, The Netherlands
- Rotem Botvinik-Netzer - Dartmouth College, USA
- Oscar Esteban - Stanford University, USA
- Massimo Grassi - Università degli Studi di Padova, Italy
- Stephan Heunis - Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Vittorio Iacovella - Università di Trento, Italy
- Camille Maumet - INRIA (Institut national de recherche en sciences et technologies du numérique), France
- Marcus Munafò - University of Bristol, UK
- Kamran Naim - CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research), Switzerland
- Guiomar Niso - Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
- Franco Pestilli - Indiana University, USA
- William Hedley Thompson - Stanford University, USA
The programme will be available as soon as possible.
Participation at the event is free of charge. Registration is mandatory with deadline June 30th, 2020.
We kindly ask you to register to the conference using the link below; through the registration procedure we could assign you a place in the virtual room reserved for the event.
Sessions will be streamed on Friday 10th and Saturday 11th from 09:30 to 18:00 Central Europe Summer Time (UTC + 2).
Sessions will be streamed using Zoom platform.
After registering to the conference, you will be provided with a private link to the virtual room reserved for the event.