- Nakashima, M., Lavan, O., Kurata, M., Luo, Y., (2014), Earthquake Engineering Research Needs in Light of Lessons Learned from the 2011 Tohoku Earthquake, Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, 13, pp. 141-149.
- Campedel, M. (2008), Analysis of Major Industrial Accidents Triggered by Natural Events Reported in the Principal Available Chemical Accident Databases, Report EUR 23391 EN - 2008, JRC42281, Ispra, Italy.
- OSTP (2008) Grand Challenges for Disaster Reduction, National Science and Technology Council, Committee on Environment and Natural Resources, A Report of the Subcommittee on Disaster Reduction, June 2005, Second Printing Jan 2008, Executive Office of the President, Office of Science and Technology Policy, Washington D.C.
- European Parliament, (2012),Directive 2012/18/EU (Seveso II) on the Control of Major Accident Hazards Involving Dangerous Substances, Amending and Subsequently Repealing Council Directive 96/82/EC, Official Journal, L197/2, 24/7/2012, 1-37.
- Hasan, M.R., Farazi, F., Bursi, O.S., Reza, M.S., D’Avanzo E. (2015), A semantic-aware data management system for seismic engineering research projects and experiments, International Journal for Advanced Research in Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 4, No. 4, 2015, 54-59.
- Bursi, O.S., Abbiati, G., Reza M.S., A Novel Hybrid Testing Approach for Piping Systems of Industrial Plants. Smart Structures and Systems, Vol. 14, No. 6, 2014.